Kuch Chiropractic continues to follow safe guidelines (including social distancing, cleaning/disinfecting, and hygiene) as recommended by the CDC and the MN Dept. of Health.
As a reminder, patients are not allowed to present to our office if they exhibit any of the following:
• Fever of 100.4 degrees or greater
• Bronchitis or respiratory infection
• Sore throat
• Shortness of breath
• Vomiting or diarrhea
• Severe fatigue not associated with travel, myalgia, or arthralgia.
Hours of operation:
- Monday: 7:30 AM — 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 1:30 PM — 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 7:30 AM — 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 7:30 AM — 11:30 AM
- Friday: 7:30 AM — 5:00 PM